Happy New Year everyone!
It’s been a busy year for both Amy and I, but we have really enjoyed sharing it with you here on the blog!
Here’s a look back at your favorite 10 blog posts from the last year. Looks likes sweets, baked goods, and drinks were popular choices!
1. Apple Pie ala Mode Jello Shots: We jumped on the gourmet jello shot trend with this tasty variation. Seems you liked them too!
2. Malted Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars: These were some my (Laura’s) favorites too. Great cookie bars!
3. Cinnamon Roll Biscotti– You can’t go wrong with biscotti, especially this version that tastes like cinnamon rolls!
4. Poppyseed Bread– This is an old family recipe, so you know it’s good.
5. Pan Fried Noodles– Skip the take-out and make your own!
6. Moscow Mule Variations– We love a Moscow mule and you loved this post that gave you 7 spins on the classic!
7. Breakfast Pizza– Amy took pizza for breakfast to the next level with this version made with your favorite breakfast food!
8. Lemon Poppyseed Scones– We love making scones and this lemon poppyseed version was especially popular this year.
9. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pie– Every year on our blog anniversary, we post a new strawberry pie recipe. This year, we added chocolate for our third blogiversary.
10. Coconut Cake with Lemond Curd– Amy is a master baker and made this amazing coconut cake with lemon curd for a friend’s birthday. Now you can too!
Thanks for a great year!
We also wanted to let you know about some changes in the coming months. We will still strive to post once a week, but may not always be able to. I hope you understand. This blog is a side project for both of us and the beginning of the year will be super busy for both of us. We still hope to bring you plenty of great recipes, but will also probably throw in a couple link-up posts and restaurant/product reviews. We hope you like the variety!