2016 was a rough year for a lot of folks, including us. As we got busier and busier, blogging took a backseat to many other priorities. As we move to 2017, we hope to post more often, but probably not on a regular schedule. I hope you will still check back often and follow us on social media so you don’t miss a recipe!
In fact, next week I will be starting a series on 10 minute baking. These are my go to baking recipes that can be put together with just 10 minutes of hands on time, perfect for quick dinners or a last minute potluck item. I am super excited to get that started. But in the meantime, we want to look back a bit.
2016 wasn’t all bad, and here are some of most popular posts from the year. If you haven’t tried them yet, I hope this will inspire you!
- Coconut Almond Granola: Our top post for 2016 was this homemade granola. I haven’t made this in a while, but now I am inspired to make a batch. Tasty and healthy, perfect for the new year.
- Chocolate Covered Rice Crispy Pops: Our next top post is not quite as healthy, but these pops are tasty and so much fun!
- Sour Cream Apple Pie: Amy makes incredible pies and this version was very popular this year.
- Roasted Beet Hummus: If one of your resolutions is to eat healthier, this popular 2016 recipe is perfect. I love this hummus and it is my favorite way to eat beets!
- Lockeland Table Marinara Sauce: I took a cooking class earlier this year at a popular Nashville restaurant and this recipe was also popular with our readers.